What you need to bring to your tax appointment:​​

1. Proof of identification (photo ID) for you and your spouse and social security cards for any dependents.

2. Birth dates for you, your spouse and dependents on the tax return

3. Voided check for direct deposit or debit.

4. A copy of the last two years federal and state returns and the source documents

5. Wage and earning statements (Form W-2, W-2G, 1099-R,1099-Misc) from all employers

6. Interest and dividend statements from banks (Forms 1099)

7. Forms 1095-A, B and C, health coverage statements

8. Total paid for daycare provider and the daycare provider's tax identifying number such as their Social Security number or business Employer Identification Number

9. Any other current year tax forms

10. To file taxes electronically on a married-filing-joint tax return, both spouses must be present to sign the required forms